Monday, January 20, 2014

NO Bake Energy Bites

 We are BACK AT IT!!! Gym, cutting out the bad stuff, learning to add in the good stuff, WATER, WATER, WATER!!! SO many changes to adjust to BUT OH HOW IT WILL BE WORTH IT IN THE END!!!

Pinterest is one of my BEST friends! Yes a website! Have you tried it?! So many inspiring things from quotes to projects and so forth. Today's little recipe is one of the gems I found that I absolutely LOVE! I was hesitant at first but as of tonight I am a believer! I was SO hungry! I ate one of those little bites and was like oh that won't satisfy me I'll have soup(First time having Progresso soup too and OH MY I've found a new love!). But after a couple bites of my soup I had to push it aside couple even finish a can a soup thanks to that little bite! I say WE HAVE A WINNER!

(NO BAKE) Filling Little Energy Bites
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup ground flaxseed
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 cup oatmeal (dry)
- 1 tsp. vanilla

To start my process I started a HALF a pot of coffee lol. Start out mixing the dry ingredients in a bowl and the wet in a separate bowl. Combine the two and stir, stir, stir. With a cookie scooper, scoop a small portion into your palm(trust me you DO NOT want a HUGE ball of this, YOU COULDN'T EAT IT!). Roll the scoop until you have a solid ball. Continue until there is no "dough" left. Total makes about a dozen, minus the one I couldn't wait to try of course lol. VOILA! No Bake, Filling Energy Bites! Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment