Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Ahhhh ... Let's Get Started!

I've been wanting to do this for YEARS and now here we are, my first blog. Since I was little, I've always been interested in little tips and tricks, crafts and new recipes and now I have somewhere to share my creations and findings with others. However, FIRST a little about me!




My name is LeAnne Parris. I married the love of my life almost two years ago now(WHERE HAS THE TIME GONE?!) We live in a little town house we ARE. MORE. THAN. OUT. GROWING!!! Sometime in the near future we hope to begin shopping for our first HOME!!! EEEP!!! We don't currently have any little ones of our own but we do have two little cats we baby as our own lol. Cupcake and Ninja. How precious is that picture!? We rescued these two little loves when a friend could no longer take care of them and instantly fell in love.  




That's all for my mini introduction. Now let's get this blog started!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment