Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Today Marks The Beginning of a 365 Page Book...Let's Make It Amazing!!!

Today being the beginning of a BRAND NEW YEAR, I have decided for it to be the beginning of a BRAND NEW ME TOO! I'm just not the fun loving, outgoing, spontaneous person I use to be and now it is time to get back to that!!!
Beginning today I promise to myself to not only start setting goals for myself again but going for and exceeding those goals! 



My first few small goals:
- 365 Days of Creations/Crafts
- Reading a Book a WEEK
- Cutting back on tv. If it isn't something new I've never seen I don't want to watch it. Why waste away watching reruns when I can be out enjoying new things!
- Get back in the gym! I'm paying for a membership. WHY AM I NOT USING IT?!
- Spend more time with my family. 
- Go new places and try new things with my husband.
And the list goes ON AND ON...

I CAN'T WAIT TO GET STARTED!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment